Tuesday, February 7, 2012

5 months old


She is a pretty smiley baby.  She was actually really tired here so I had to act crazy for her to laugh :)

 I loved this one it was taken with my phone so its not the best quality. 

Trying to decide if she should laugh or not

lots of baby slobbers...
Last friday Calissa turned 5 months.  Just for my memory I am going to try to remember what she is doing now...

-started sitting up right after she turned 4 mos I caught it on camera a week or so after that.
-has rolled from back to front and front to back several times, but doesn't do it on a daily basis.
-eating cereal in the evening and LOVES it.
-sleeps 7-9 hours at night not as much as her brother and sister at this age, but I don't mind :)
-giggles more at mommy and Bradyn than anyone else.
-several teeth wanting to come through, but they just haven't come out for good yet.
-still sleeps in the bassinet...the crib is up we just haven't moved her yet.  Probably for saftey reasons since I don't think she would be sleeping alone if she was in her crib.  Her big sister loves her and asks all the time when Calissa can sleep in her bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment